Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Letter to parents

Parents,
I’ve had concern expressed from some of you over the uniforms and the girls being too cold during chilly games and I agree. Last year the weather was so warm and this year that’s just not the case. To help with this, I’ve ordered white long sleeve bodysuits to go under their uniforms and knee socks for cold evenings. The total cost of these will be $31.00 due Tuesday Oct 4th. I contacted our Varsity rep and she ordered the girls the same size as their uniforms. They should be here around Thursday so they can have them for the Saturday night game. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me. Also, we are going to be in the Homecoming parade on Thursday September 29th. We will meet in the Food Fair parking lot at 5:30pm. Uniforms, high ponytails, bows, tights, white shoes and body suits and socks (if they have come in by that time). Just a reminder, I update the team’s facebook page and website every week. It is the girls’ responsibility to check one of these sites for info, schedules,changes, reminders etc. If you are not on facebook, the team’s site is russellmiddleschooldanceteam.blogspot.com. Please bookmark and check regularly.
I’m very proud of our girls! I had a lot of compliments after their past two performances. Thanks so much for everything you do! Attendance has been outstanding and the work ethic these girls have is amazing.
Thanks!
Nicole

No comments: