Friday, August 31, 2012

Great job!

Way to go last night, sweet girls!! You absolutely shined! I'm very proud of each and every one of you! Dancers and moms, please remember to be kind to eachother and supportive to one another. We are a team and a family. It just won't work if we are not all on the same page and support each and everyone of our girls. I'm very pleased with the progress they've made and I want to keep moving forward. I love seeing our 8th graders pulling the new members to the side helping them and giving encouragement. It warms my heart. I'd like to see all of us doing those kind of actions.  It takes a lot of guts for these girls to dance in front of their peers regardless if they've been dancing for one year or ten years and they need all of our support:)  Thank you for all of your hard work fundraising, practicing and running the girls back and forth. It means a lot! Love you all!

No comments: