Monday, November 5, 2012

updates

Just a reminder, no practice tomorrow due to Election Day.

Here is the following schedule:

 Sat nov 10 practice 9-11:00  at the studio

 Tuesday nov 13 regular after school practice

 Tuesday nov 20 after school practice and GAME

 We are setting our jazz piece for competition in January. I've let the girls know this is crunch time and I will need them to be more serious with their attendance and dedication. Those that miss these practices will be behind and may not have spots they would hope for. I'm not punishing anyone, its just that we don't have time to hold choreography for those who aren't there and then to take extra time trying to teach what they've missed. I love each and everyone of my dancers but I have to do what's best for the team.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Nicole

No comments: